VICE PRESIDENT, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Ms. Leggitt is an internationally recognized public relations and marketing professional who has led marketing and PR nationally and internationally for major technology companies, including Hewlett-Packard, Agilent Technologies, and LCS Technologies.
A cancer survivor herself (in remission over 20 years), Ms. Leggitt is passionate about early cancer screening, detection, technology and research.
As a proud member of the Anpac Bio’s leadership team, she leads partnership and investment development, communications and marketing, and external affairs. She enjoys applying her professional skills to educate the public and potential Anpac partners about Anpac Bio’s cutting-edge Cancer Differentiation Analysis (CDA) technology, saving lives worldwide.
Ms. Leggitt has earned over 100 professional awards to date, including:
- Named by PR News Magazine as one of only 60 inaugural, “Top Women in PR” Worldwide,
- Public Relations Society of America’s inaugural, “Influencer of the Year”
- Sacramento Arts & Business Council’s “Business Volunteer of the Year”
- Named “PR Professional of the Year”—SPRA
- Two International “Gold Quill” Awards of Excellence—International Association of Business Communicators
- “Presidents Community Volunteer Award”—Presented by President George W. Bush & Points of Light Foundation
- Six International “Clarion” Communication Awards of Excellence—Association for Women in Communications
- Five National PRSA “Silver” & “Bronze Anvil” Awards—PRSA
- The “Corporate Citizenship Associate Award”—Council of State Governments
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Master’s Degree in Organizational Development from the University of San Francisco; and received post-graduate certifications from the University of Indiana, University of California, Davis, and Boston College.